3 PHASE ULTRA COMPACT AUTOMATIC TRANSFER SWITCH CONTROL PANEL (300x300x200mm (HxWxD)
AC3 current rating: 45KW / 95 Amp.
AC1 current rating: 110 amp.
This Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) control panel is designed to sense when an electric utility outage occurs. If it happens, the ATS tells the backup generator to start. Once the ATS sees that the generator is ready to provide electric power, the ATS breaks the home's connection to the electric utility and connects the generator to the home's main electrical panel. The generator supplies power to the home's electric load, but is not connected to the electric utility.
When utility power returns for a set time, the transfer switch will transfer back to utility power and command the generator to turn off, after another specified amount of "cool-down" time with no load on the generator.
- Designed for 3 phase power supply.
- In an IP66 sheet steel wall mounted enclosure.
- Removable door.
- Removable bottom gland plate.
- Earth studs on base, door and back plate.
- Enclosure made from mild steel.
- Colour: RAL7032 Light grey.
- 95A Unit supplied with mains phase failure / genset available monitors and Auto Start function.
- Mains & Plant Available LED's
- Mains & Plant On Load LED's
- Excellent quality control gear used.
- Very easy to use and install.
- ATS105SP control module is used to operate the panel.
- No other products to buy to complete your hassle free installation.